Best Swim Cap for Natural Hair AND Swim Goggles, BySiFree





First and foremost, the SWIM CAP

So I was really, super impressed with this swim cap.  You can't see it on my head in the video, because, I didn't try it on camera, but it works great! You will love that it fits firmly around the forehead, ears and nape of neck for a water-tight seal.

I didn't try it on over my clip-ons.  By the way, get the BEST CLIP ONS in the world HERE for a fraction of what the mainstream natural hair storefronts are charging.  They are AMAZING. But, I digress!

I put the cap over my braided hair and it kept my hair 100% dry.  It's not the kind of swim cap from the old days where water ALWAYS got in and it pulled your hair.  This rubber is a special formulation that does not pull the hair. Yeah, pretty miraculous.

The Goggles

They're pretty awesome, definitely UV protection, crystal clear and NO FOG!  I was pretty amazed.  They are SNUG. You could say I have a big head, but I have other goggles, not as tight.  Yes they were water tight and the black ones in the two pair set I purchased, have ear plugs.  That's an awesome feature because if you're out and about away from home, they won't get lost.

The Nose Plugs

There's only one pair and I'm giving them a complete and utter, NO. So don't buy the set for the nose plug.


I LOVE the goggles because, earplugs attached!  They feel a little snug though.  I have a big head, so maybe that's why. My adult son tried them too and he thought they were tight as well.  

I tried both ear plugs, they work great! Lots of noise reduction AND keeps the water completely out.  

Nose plug --- NO! I had to pull out my old one to go swimming with this set.  It's a super hard plastic, not very flexible and will not fit most noses.

OH, I didn't wear the swim cap over my clip ins with my hair down.  I wore it over braided hair.  It's not pretty, but as most swim caps are, functional.  So the best thing out of this whole set was the swim cap for natural hair, then the goggles with the ear plugs.

This set came with 2 swim caps, 2 goggles (only one with ear plugs attached), 1 set of ear plugs and 1 nose clip (which was basically useless to me). 



Comments