Review of Huhuhero Dual Tip Markers

The Markers



These are professional quality markers, make no mistake about that! This drawing, however, not so much.

This is just a drawing I doodled to test out the markers, don't judge, creativity takes courage! :-)  You can find the markers here.






I love that the markers are stamped with "broad" and "fine" on each end, so one can tell the difference between the tips.

I tried the markers on two different paper types, one for drawing, one for markers/pens, they're awesome!


  • The colors are incredibly intense and they blend extremely well.
  • They feel nice in the hand, smooth and cool.
  • The caps are easy on and off. I practically drew this pic in the dark to test out the markers, but I think they do a fine job.
  • I used marker paper so I didn't experience any bleeding at all.
  • I also used a colorless marker in some areas as a foundation for smooth transitions.
  • I'm still learning how to use them, but pros should love these.


The Case






The carrying case could be better, the bag will stand if all of the markers in the bag, otherwise, you've got yourself one heck of a spill.   For someone working on an art project it helps for the markers to remain standing so that you can organize, search and find the markers easily. So as to the case that is included with the markers I would only rate it one or 1 star.

But surprise, surprise, they offer a specialty case for the markers The CASE,  which looks pretty awesome.

So given that I'm reviewing the ENTIRE product I would give the marker and the cases together 4 stars. One star lost because of the flimsy case.  The markers on their own, 5 stars.


Comments