HiTop Geometry Polka Dots Casual Canvas Backpack + Lunch Bag + Pen Case Bags Set






I love this backpack so much!

It's crafty looking and totally useful in all respects.  There's a front pocket where I keep things I need to protect, yet access quickly. My phone, conference tickets and pens.

And the lunch bag, I think that's my favorite part.  It continues with the tiny polka dot print but has that wonderful aluminum reflective, heat/cool insulator interior.  I throw in a freeze pack and presto, my breakfast and lunch are protected all day. And it's just so cute, I love pulling it out when its time for lunch between classes.

The super cute pencil case, I use instead for my lipsticks and cosmetics.  Again, its so clever with the super big zipper, I just love it.

And you can buy it for a steal on Amazon and here's the link!  Actually, I'd buy this again, it would make a great gift.

Comments