Best Clip-ins EVER for Natural Hair Girls! AmazingBeauty



I was gonna say "cheap", because let's face it, $38 for seven 10" natural, kinky clip-in hair is CHEAP! But the word "cheap" denotes poor quality and cutting corners to make money.  That is not the case with this product, this hair, this company!

And to top it all off the vendor who sells it, AmazingBeauty packages the product in an elegant box, with CUSTOMER APPRECIATION gifts.

I don't know any business today that does this!  They really want your business and go out of their way in terms of customer service.

So without further ado, here's me with the clip-ins on my hair, blending it with my flat twisted hair.  The rest of my hair is in a ponytail underneath.  I really love being able to do that and protect my hair at the same time.




So I've been trying to find new clip ins for over a month and I've tried two other vendors.


AmazingBeauty

The packaging



I've now found the perfect vendor for buying clip ins at a fraction of the cost. Amazing Beauty! They're awesome, check the pictures. Upscale packaging, two FREE styling combs, care instructions and FREE mink eyelashes! The lashes are a little long for me to wear when I'm on a photoshoot, but they are CUTE! 

The last order I received from another company, the hair was crammed into a tiny plastic bag with a white label. Hey when it comes to spending your hard-earned money, we like to feel our purchase is appreciated and presentation definitely counts!

The Hair


The hair is soft and wonderful, I'd say the picture is a very close representation. The curls match mine perfectly after I do a flat twist. This is NOT KINKY hair. I've tried them and they're just too kinky for me, not that I mind a little kinkiness (wink-wink). So I posted pictures of the hair after I combed through it and how it looks straight out of the package.


The Clips


By the way, there are seven very generous pieces, only one piece has one clip, the rest have two to four clips. I also did not notice that terrible processed hair smell either. I'm not posting photos right now because, I have to run out to the store to get hair color to match mine. But I wanted to get this review up right away in case someone was searching for hair to buy for the weekend. I couldn't hold in my enthusiasm for this product.


The Color


Again, this is unprocessed hair, so you see a lot of brown and gold and red in the hair. So if you're rocking black, natural hair, you will have to color it. And from what the details say, you can definitely color this product. I purchased the 10" length which as of this writing was $38! I had more than enough hair to give me more fullness. I imagine if you are installing these on top of cornrows and not leaving your own hair out you might want two packages, which I'm confident will be more than enough.

But the price is right, the quality is off the chain and you get free customer appreciation gifts. This company rocks and so does the hair!

Get the hair HERE!

Comments